This gorgeous Aqua Blue Mermaid Necklace is the perfect jewelry accessory for your beach wedding! An ocean inspired double strand necklace, this one of a kind piece features assorted aqua blue, blue-green and pearl beads, irridescent tear-drop beads and thread-and wire-wrapped carved white wooden beads on knotted natural jute cord. The double beaded strands are connected by dyed jute wrapped extensions to a wrapped ring on one side and a silver toggle clasp on the other. This beautiful tropical jewelry necklace is finished off with a double length of soft teal blue sari silk ribbon that will feel nice and comforable around your neck and two silver dolphin charms.
This mermaid necklace makes the perfect gift for someone special or for yourself! Suitable for wearing on a cruise, at a beach wedding or a casual night on the town!
Necklace Length: 16 inches (41 cm)
Fastens on the front with a pretty silver toggle clasp.
Beautiful detail and craftsmanship went into the creation of this mermaid style necklace.
Please keep the necklace dry. Not meant for wearing while swimming or bathing.
To more of my original, handmade jewelry creations, please visit my Etsy shop www.RobinsArtAndDesign.etsy.com.
I gladly welcome custom order requests!
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 2 days of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
I. Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, mailing address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
II. Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
III. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. However, I will not share your personal information, with the following exceptions only:
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
IV. Retention of Personal Information Data
V. Your Rights Regarding the Use of Your Personal Information
If you reside in certain countries and territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
VI. How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Robin Larido, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Robin Larido, 48 Scenic Circle, Croton-on-Hudson, NY, USA